Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Don't You Put Me on the Back Burner, Yeah

In the process of moving to our new place. I f-ing hate moving. I'm excited to be moving into a new place, I just hate packing up all my shit and lugging heavy furniture (not looking foward to moving the desk...). I especially hate the "Random Stuff" boxes; stuff that has a place at the old place, but that you have to find a brand new place for at the new place (Record for "Most Usage of the Word 'Place' in One Sentence"). "Gee, that stuffed anime toy looked great next to the window, now where the fuck am I going to put it?"

Work is still going well. There's one person who just started last week that I don't like. She's a re-hire, so she has lots of experience there, and knows a lot, but she can be very condescending. Especially when she's explaining something. She knows how to get on my nerves. But I still like the job a lot.

Less than a week til my birthday. Woo hoo.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude. The is an easy solution to your problem with the lady from work:

Punch her in the throat.

Love,
Matt

thatbeernerd said...

I can enhance that punch in the throat with all those needles we have laying around the work place.

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest idea ever. In fact, I dub that Ye Olde Sweet'st Idea Evour.

-Matt