Thursday, September 23, 2004

The Patron Saint of Switchblade Fights

I should have gotten a BA. Trying to get my senior project in order has been a freaking nightmare. Trying to get signatures has been a bitch, and now I found out that I turned in my application for the project late. So I had to fill out a form, which basically is me begging for the administration to allow me tgo add this class. They could easily say no and I'd have to come back next semester. I can tell that evey one in the bio department is scattered right now because darwin hall is closing down and they have to move to their new offices, but it pisses me off, because right now it's affecting me quite a bit. On top of that, I can't get motivated for my other class, didn't go on Tuesday because I didn't do my outline that was due, and then missed today's class because I had to get my project shit sorted out. I just finished an email basically telling my professor not to hate me for not being in class (I did email her my outline, so she at least knows that I have done it). Ugh. I need a drink.

We have a dog who's fairly sick at work right now. The little girl of the family who owns her came to visit her and drew a picture of her to put in the cage she's staying in. Inside the picture, it says "I love you Shelby." Cutest damn thing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So...the little girl is the patron saint of switchblade fights? Or did I miss something?

-M

thatbeernerd said...

No, she would be the Patron Saint of the Cutest Damn Pictures Given to Sick Dogs that are at My Work. The titles of my posts come from the song that I happen to be listening to at the time of posting.