Friday, September 24, 2004

This is where stamina and nard dodging come into play

I don't really have much to say. But, I was watching MXC, and I heard the quote I used for my title, and I knew I had to post it.

Actually, I do have something to say. We had to get rid of Felix the other day. He just didn't seem happy in the new house. I didn't realize how attached I was to him. Translation: I cried like a baby. I totally felt like I was betraying him and that I was giving up a member of my family. After we dropped him off, the only thing I could think about was whether he would get his daily carrots and if his adoptive family was going to name him something stupid. I miss him more than I thought I would, and I hope that he finds a family who loves him very much. I also hope that I never have to give up another pet.

I cried over a bunny. If that doesn't make me emo, then I don't know what does.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay. I'm sorry, but Hahahahahaha! The title and last line were hilarious. The parts in the middle were sad, though. Hopefully, the new family won't name him Mr. Nutters, Stanley, Peter Rabbit, or some other such nonsense. And you didn't betray him. Keeping him when he wouldn't be happy would be betraying him.

-M