Saturday, September 11, 2004

Moving

So you may have noticed that it's been awhile since I've updated (if you didn't, that hurts my feelings). I'm in the middle of moving, and up until today, my computer has been at my old place. So, here's a quick run down of what's been going on the past week or so.

I had my birthday. It was fun, but there were some people who said they were going to show up but never came. They didn't call either. That kind of bummed me out. So thanks to the people who came and celebrated my birthday with me. To the others: you're on the list.

The face to face/my chemical romance show ruled. If you didn't go to either of the shows, I hope you're not a face to face fan, cause it was their last shows in the Bay Area ever (not counting any reunion shows in the future). Don't buy midori sours at Slims; they cost $6.50.

We're all moved in to the new place. We have cable. First time in about 2 years that I've had tv. I already feel dumber, but I can watch Iron Chef and that Incredible Challange show, or whatever the hell it's called.

School sucks. I have one class which I don't even care about, and my profesor may have fumbled the ball on my senior project. He failed to mention to me when I talked to him about the project 4-5 months ago that he usually requires students to train in his lab for a semester, and then do the research the following semester. I want to graduate this year. Oh, and he's almost out of grant money. Which means I may have to go another semester just to do my research. Arg.

That's it. Work time, then my weekend is finally here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey yo! Happy-freakin'-Birthday. My phone ran outta batteries in MN and I didn't bring my charger. And this weekend was busier than I would've hoped.

Regardless, it's not TV that's making you stupider. We were always both kinda dumb. TV just reinforces that in you and I....TV and beer and Smash Bros. Melee, actually.

Professors can suck the Big One sometimes. My apologies on that. However, you do live in Forestville now which means that, for no good reason, you can complain about things and feel generally entitled to whatever you want for no good reason.

Lastly, you have come far in your training. The only thing that remains now is to teach you the enjoyment of MGD, which can be bought for around $2 no matter where you are and, if drunk fast enough, will get you nearly buzzed. It's more economical than Midori Sours.

Peace yo! Will call soon. Much love to you and the Lady!

-M