Friday, July 18, 2003

You were the last good thing I ever saw

Ever had those days when you thought that you were working the closing shift, so you stay up really late because you think that you get to sleep in, and then you wake up at 10 after about 3 hours of sleep to call your boss and ask if she can punch out some Alkaline Trio tickets for you and that you'll pay for them when you come in and she says sure, and then asks if you know you're supposed to be opening, and that you're already an hour late? And after work you're supposed to go to a party but you just go home and crash in your bed cause you're so damn tired that you don't really feel like doing anything? Welcome to my day. Oh well. at least I get to see Alkaline Trio at least two more times next month (possibly three...I'm working on the third). So I'm totally stoked by that. Anyway, time for sleep, so I can go to the party and not drink since I have to open tomorrow.

No comments: