Tuesday, July 15, 2003

she sits down on the sidewalk and bites her bottom lip, and spends the afternoon willing traffic-lights to change

Okay kids. Sit down and listen closely, cause I'm about to say something I don't say that often. I'm happy. That 's right. You hear me correctly. Things in my life life are going pretty good right now. Sure, I'm still missing some key things in my life, and I had to hear that things were going good from two people before I was able to realize it, but all in all, things are good. It's weird how it was kind of hard to admit that things are going good and that I'm feeling happier...guess I feel like I'm betraying that gloomy side of me that 's been around for all these years. Oh well. Fuck it. I'm happy. And I know that eventually I'll obtain those key things that I'm still missing. So screw you depression.

So close to seeing Tegan and Sara...I can taste it :} And I promise that I won't smoke tonight.

Oh yeah....the air conditioner at work was emitting weird smells, so some guy came and made it smell better by using some citrus type cleaner. I felt like I was walking around in a lemon all day. Weird.

"Never look down, just keep my focus straight ahead and try to walk this line." - face to face

No comments: