Monday, July 21, 2003

"darling don't you know the water is poison?" and I say "Come on and give me my poison"

Okay....I have about 900 things to say, and I don't really know how to say them or the order in which to say them, so I'm sure this is going to be a jumbled mess. I apologize in advance.

I was told today that everyone in my life will hurt me at some point. As true as that may be (and has been) I still think it's bullshit. Maybe I just have too much faith in myself and the people I know, but I truly believe that we can put that belief to death. But that's probably just me being a little too optimistic.

The new Thrice album is amazing. Great hardcore songs with just the right amount of well placed screaming in songs of pain, hurt and hope. Awesome.

I know I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. I haven't decided if I'm even going to try or not.

Another Failure
Bury me in this dirt I stand upon
And say all the nice words that you can think of
Because I don't think that I will breath ever again
Say your goodbyes and cry all your tears
i couldn't take your mind off him
yeah i'm just another failure

I knew that we were on two different levels. I just never knew that they were so far apart.

I don't appreciate what I have and take it all for granted.

At this point right now, I don't care about anything. I just want to sleep.

That's all I have for now. I'm sure I'll have more for later.

No comments: