Sunday, July 20, 2003

How can we make it through today without thinking about tomorrow?

I need sleep. I've either been staying up too late or having trouble getting to sleep the past four or five days. My mind has been too active lately...it just won't shut off when I lay down to go to sleep. I probably should stop driking so much too...when I'm around people I'm fine, but when I call it a night and go to my bedroom and I'm alone, I start getting depressed. Too much thinking again....damn brain. I was always told that my brain would get me somewhere...it better start pulling it's weight or it's outta here. Anyway, time to be a lazy bum.

Lego's drawer was $60 short today because she couldn't read my handwriting...I feel really bad about it.

Oh, and I'm done smoking, hopefully for good. I didn't really enjoy it as much when I was smoking, and my throat hurt like hell this morning. So yeah. I really have no desire right now to smoke again. So that's good.

No comments: