Sunday, July 27, 2003

Will you still be waiting? That's something that I can't ask you to be

Okay. Let's recap tonight. First, I went to aroma's and drank entirely too much chai. Then, I went on a video scavanger hunt with 6 of my friends in which I carresed the crotch of a statue of a guy playing an accordian and sang a tender love song to a pack of hotdogs in Safeway. Then, I dressed up in women's clothing which was entirely too tight for me (everyone cross-dressed. I wasn't the only one. Not that there would be anything wrong with that). Then, I played Twister (still wearing women's clothing mind you). Then, we tied balloons to our feet and stomped around the living room trying to pop each other's balloons. The amazing thing? We were all stone cold sober. And it was a blast. And the picture of me singing to the pack of hot dogs is a classic. It'll probably end up on my Friendster page. I really don't know what to do with myself right now. I miss those hot dogs.....

No comments: