Monday, July 19, 2004

Okay, Eff That

I had to go to a funeral yesterday for my step-grandfather. I was in the funeral procession. Some dude cut me off. I stared at him. He shrugged at me. People have no respect for other people. Even the dead. Asshole.

A fight broke out in my store yesterday. I missed it because I was at the funeral. Two guys threw down in the rap section and broke one of our bins. Then they left and got in the same car together. Evidently, they were friends/family members/lovers. I'm sorry I missed it.

John Ashcroft on Bush:

"A leader who has called us to an understanding of freedom, not as America's gift to the world, but as the Almighty's gift to humanity."

I hope humanity kept their gift reciept. And thanks "Almighty;" I wanted a super soaker. Next year, don't bother with the gifts. We're better off without.

No comments: