Wednesday, July 07, 2004

Everybody's working for the weak

Try #2 at finishing this entry..

So it's been a busy week. We spent the weekend in Konocti with Steph's parents, Jenny and Eric, and John and Evan. It was a great time, except it was freaking hotter than hell, and our AC didn't work. I was kind of bummed, cause the room came with a hot tub on the balcony, and I wanted to use it. But with no way to cool down after using it, there was no way in hell I was going to go in it. I did end up winning $40 playing Texas hold 'em, so I was stoked about that. They put on a pretty good fire works show as well. All in all, it was a good weekend, and I'm looking foward to next year.

Other than that, not a whole hell of a lot has been going on lately. I have two days off now, which will be nice. I want to go see Napoleon Dynamite tomorrow; I've heard it's really good. And a trip to Amoeba would be nice *crosses fingers*.

I'm distracted by "Fog of War" right now. I'll let you know how it is.

No comments: