Thursday, July 29, 2004

It's not holding onto the past, It's grabbing it with a death grip

So I'm not completly leaving my current job. I decided to stay on as a shipper/reciever. I'll work one day a week, for like, two or three hours a day. It's not much, but since I'm going to be short of a full 40 at my new job, this well help me pick up a couple of bucks every week. And it will also help me stay in touch with all my friends at my old job. And I'll still get my discount. I'm not going to lie; that was one of my motives for wanting to stay :}

There are some perks to my job. I'm watching Kill Bill Vol 2 right now, about a week and a half before it comes out. Score.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kill Bill Vol.2? I fucking hate you.

-Matt

thatbeernerd said...

I'll let you borrow it as soon as Eric's done with it :}