Wednesday, July 21, 2004

New CDs

So I decided that I needed new music and DVDs. So I traded in a bunch of my stuff at my store. Here's what I got:

Aqua Teen Vol 1 & 2
Eighteen Visions - Obsession
Atreyu - the Curse
AC Newman
PJ Harvey - Is This Desire?
My Chemical Romance - Three Cheers for revenge (only thing I've listened to so far...It's fucking good)
Thermals - Fuckin' A
Braid - Frames & Canvas
Secret Machines

I love buying new music...and love it even more when I can buy a butt load.

My interview is tomorrow. I'm a little nervous. But I'm also confident. I'm hoping I can get Sunday - Tuesday off (I'll be working 4 10 hour shifts), and get paid around $11/hr. We'll see.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, how the fuck did it go!? DON'T KEEP US WAITING IN THIS SUSPSENSE!!!!


<3,
Matt

Anonymous said...

Upon futher inspection, I'd like to retract my use of the word "fuck." It was gratuitous and unnecessary.

YT,
M