Sunday, October 31, 2004

Whoa

We saw Saw (...) last night. Holy fuck. That movie disturbed the crap out of me. It was a really good movie. It was a very unique role for Cary Elwes, and I think he did a great job. Go see it.

I'm getting really dissapointed with HBO. There's never anything on...and I have 9 HBOs. Sure, there's the Sopranos, Six Feet Under and Da Ali G Show, but as far as movies go, there isn't really much worth watching. And they aren't even playing any horror movies on Halloween...what the fuck? HBO is overrated.

The History Channel is airing a lot of good specials in regards to ghosts, myths, and other such scary things. Rock.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I said it before and I'll say it again (but this time I'll say it in the latest internet lingo), HBO is teh sux. They really don't show movies any more. Hbo is to movies what MTV is to music videos. They found out that they make more money doing serial movies (their not quite TV shows nor are they full films) and, you gotta give 'em credit, they do those pretty well. But, it's their cash cow now. They ain't goin' back for a while, which is sad. HBO used ot be teh rox. Not any more...bitches.

Anonymous said...

My bad. That last one was me.

-Matt