Thursday, April 01, 2004

I Wasn't Being Cute...I really hope he's dead

Come on Spring Break...daddy needs a week of doing next to nothing. Not much going on in this neck of the woods. We have a bunny know (if I already posted this news, then fuck you. I have a bad memory). His name is Felix. He is a black bunny and he's cute. He's adjusting well to his new home, and is starting not to freak out when Steph and I try to pick him up. He's eating hay, staring at me right now. Oh, to have the life of a bunny.

Anyway, Steph and I are trying to decide if we should go anywhere during spring break. I got Sunday through Tuesday off, but that's not r eally enough time to go anywhere too far. We may go camping, because it's cheap, but we shall see.

I went to two concerts this week. The first was Damien Rice. It was dissapointing. He was trying to hard to be a rock star and added 5 minute, fuzzed out outros to each song, with screaming vocals. This from a singer/songwriter who plays acoustic guitar. Huh. Then we saw Get Up Kids on Monday. They were really good, despite some technical difficulties.

That's about it. Matt's coming over to drink. I'kk try to post more often

No comments: