Saturday, April 10, 2004

Bear is driving. I don't know how, but it can be.

This is what I saw at work today. The main street next to my place of work is a divided road. While I was out taking out the garbage, I saw a women in a Pathfinder type thing drive over the median, the punch the gas, jerked the whell hard to hit the entrance to our parking lot, straighten it out, then punch the gas again. All while hitting her boyfriend in the face. Wait, let me rephrase that: all while punching her boyfriend in the jaw. She did it so well, it looked like she'd done it a million times before. Then they got out of the car, screamed at each other, got back in the car, almost run into a tow truck, and then drove off. This only confirms what I already suspected: people are bat shit insane.

No comments: