Thursday, March 18, 2004

I'm Very Non-plussed...Is that the right word?

Happy belated St. Patrick's day! Yesterday was a very long but fun day. I had class all day and went on a 2 hour hike for my vert bio class. Suffice to say, I was pretty tired when I got home last night. But I couldn't kick back and take it easy because we had people coming over. So I helped Steph get ready (although she did most of the work). She cooked a great dinner; corned beef (of course), carrots, mashed potatoes and salad. The corned beef and carrots were awesome; I'm very proud of her, since it was the first time she ever cooked corned beef. It was a good night, even though a couple of people who said they were going to come over didn't (bastards) and I had fun.

I have a couple of hours with the house all to myself, which means I can watch some more Curb Your Enthusiasm and play some video games. Rock.

No comments: