Monday, August 11, 2003

"This song is about last night. It's called 'This is Getting Over You'"

Wow. It's been awhile since I've blogged. Haven't be up to much lately. Although I did see Alkaline Trio twice. Rock. The first show was amazing...so much better than the Slim shows. The band was right on on all the songs, and you could tell that they were having a good time (especially Matt). Speaking of Matt, we shared a moment ("now that was a shared moment"). They played Cringe. Matt looked straight at me (and no, this isn't just a "I know he looked at me!" He was looking right at me) and we both sang the last line of the song while looking and smiling at each other ("You were the last good thing I ever saw...."). Yeah. I have an unhealthy obsession with Matt Skiba. The whole show was really awesome, and the venue (The Edge nightclub) was a really good venue as well. The second show was good as well, but not as awesome as the first show.

I'm pretty drunk right now. Alissa is going home tomorrow :{

I got the new Weakerthans album three weeks before it comes out. God I love Amoeba.

I think that's it.....bye

No comments: