Monday, December 06, 2004

You Kept Safe Until the Long Drive Home, You Slept Safe and Close to the Window...

So we broke down and bought down and bought DDR so we can try to lose some weight. I ran the equialent of 5 miles today. Mega-nooch. If I can do even half of that every day, I'll be very happy.

We got almost all our Christmas shopping done today. I'm so stoked. I just need one more gift for my dad and mom, my aunt, Eric and Matt. Rock.

We saw Closer tonight. It was really good. And Natalie Portman is fucking gorgeous in it. That in itself would be enough to get me to see it, but it was a good movie too. Kind of depressing, even more so for a guy who's getting ready to get married, but I recommend it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...you bought DDR to loose weight and not because you want to challenge me to an all-night dance-off.

-M