Wednesday, December 15, 2004

For I'm a Jolly Good Fellow

I'm officially done with school. Not for the semester. For good. Until grad school, that is. It's kind of a strange feeling to be done with school. I've defined myself as a student for 15 some odd years now, and suddenly, I'm not a student anymore. It's kind of scary. What the hell do I do now? I've had two college grads tell me that I'm doomed to be depressed for a little bit about being done with school. That's not the way I would have expected it to turn out, but I can totally understand. I have to find a new definition for myself and my life. Hopefully I'll fin done quick.

I just got back home from having drinks with Matt, Bert and Steph. It's Matt's 23 birthday. Cheers my good friend. Here's to at least 23 more (and it better be more than that ya bastard).

I'm tired as hell. Think I'll curl up on teh couch and go to sleep.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still have to accomplish my life-goal of drinking my weight in Guinness on my birthday.

-M

Anonymous said...

Just in case you were wondering, that's about 116 pints.

What's your weight in beer?
http://rumandmonkey.com/widgets/toys/beer/

-M

Ruth said...

congrats on finishing school! it is a bit scary to be in transition...but a big accomplishment too.

Ruth


http://imaquad.blogspot.com