Saturday, June 19, 2004

The World is Full of Crashing Bores

It's almost 1:30, and I'm not tired at all. Steph is passed out, and I'm just chilling. I've had problems falling asleep the last couple of nights. I guess I'm just in summer night owl mode, but it makes it hard when you've got to get up early in the morning.

Check out the new Morrissey album. It rules.

So I'm working on my resume. It's hard for me to come up with abilities/skills that I've obtained from my lastest job. That's pretty bad, since I've been a manager for two years. Let's see, I've learned how to become jaded, I've learned to expect that every customer that comes in has a high chance of saying the stupidest thing ever, and I've learned that it's reallt frustrating working for a company that's run by monkeys. And I'm not talking about cut little apes that could be our closely related ancestors. I'm talking about hairy, stiny, red-assed shit throwing monkeys who wouldn't think twice about gnawing your arm off. Oh yeah, they also wear dress slacks and have business cards. Fuckin' monkeys have it made, I tell ya....

Someone bring me Cheez-its.

No comments: