Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Everyone on my team play the game of soccer!

I'm sure I've used that title before, but I'm using it tonight because someone (although I don't know who) is not doing their job. Steph took my laptop to AIrborne Express to mail it. They send that there wasn't an airbill. I called Apple. I told them what was in the box. They said it was the airbill. I was headed back to the mailbox place...no account number to bill Apple. I call apple back. "You don't need to take it in. Just call the Airborne number provided for pick up." "There's no number anywhere." "Really....you'll have to call back tomorrow." Arg.

I started looking for a new job. I saw a couple of vet hospitals in the classifieds are hiring. One of them is apply in-person, so I'll have to go do that on my next day off. I'm tired of working retail. I want to put all my scientific knowledge to work (not that I have a whole hell of a lot, but I have enough).

I got my grades back; C in animal physiology (even though I never went on the mandatory fieldtrip. Score!), A- in vert bio and B+ in behavioral ecology. Not bad. I have one semester left, and my GPA is 3.39. I would love to get a 3.5, but we'll see.

I'm going to watch Home Movies now.

No comments: