Tuesday, June 15, 2004

It is entirely too hot

I learned something last night; don't kick a soccer ball in front of Felix's cage. Apparently, it freaks him out. I was just dribbling the ball near his cage, didn't even come that close, and he flipped out and started running circles around his cage. The cool thing was, was that I don't think that he touched the ground while doing it; I'm pretty sure he was running along the sides of the cage, all Matrix style and shit. I think my bunny is an agent.

I picked up an application for a vet (animal vet that is, not vet as in I don't really need to poo in a bed pan but I'm going to do it anyway just to get the satisfaction of making you clean it up) hospital today, and am now in the process of creating a resume. The only thing that sucks is is that the lady said that the hours the usually hire for are 6 PM to 1 AM. That's not really kosher for me, but I'm applying in the hopes that they have some more decent hours available.

13 year old girls are in my pool, yelling something about botox. I can't concentrate.

No comments: