Wednesday, March 10, 2004

White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups Rule

It's been awhile since I've updated. So..what's happened since the last time. Well, I spent most of last weekend inebriated. Saturday was my aunt's 50th birthday party, and Steph drove, so I was able to drink. "Boo-yah..." It was the first time that I had seen most of my family since we got engaged. It was really cool because every seemed so excited about it and happy for us. Steph and my sister had a really good time. They get along well, which I haven't yet determined if that's a good thing or not. Sunday, I was supposed to go on a field trip, but I ended up skipping that so I could have another day to spend with Steph. We went shopping and I got some new pants and a shirt. Exciting. I like my new jeans though. Don't take my sarcasm as a sign of distaste. Other than that, not much has been going on. I cleaned the bathroom today, which should make Steph immensely happy, and now I'm watching "Curb Your Enthusiasm." I love this show. That catches you up. Time to eat!

No comments: