Wednesday, December 17, 2003

Tried to bleed the sickness, but we drianed our hearts instead...we are the dead

Time to get down *does drunken irish jig*. Finals are almost over. Oh yeah. Uh huh. Yeah. You know you like it...

Anyway, by this time tomorrow, I'll become a lazy bastard (I know most of you are thinking "become? you already are." To those of you thinking that, I have one thing to say...You have a good point), and do nothing but play video games and watch movies. That is until Steph tells me to get off my lazy ass and go to work. Speaking off work, I hate people during the holidays. Everyone is always in such a hurry and grumpy and wants everything done for them right now. Not gonna happen. Sorry. I'd rather talk about my top ten albums of the year with my co-workers than to help you find Bad Boys 2. Here's a hint: It's not going to be in the 'w' section. Speaking of my top ten..well, here are the contenders:

Alklaine Trio -"Good Mourning"
The Kills - "Keep on Your Mean Side"
Interpol - "Turn on the Bright Lights"
Thrice - "The Artist in the Ambulance"
Thursday - "War All the Time"
Lawrence Arms - "The Greatest Story Ever Told"
Cat Power - "You Are Free"
Blink 182 - S/T
A Perfect Circle - "13th Step"
Death Cab for Cutie - "Transatlanticism"
Postal Service - "Give Up"
Weakerthans - "Reconstruction Site"
Brand New - "Deja Entandu"
New Amsterdams - "Worse for the Wear"

Yeah..I know...I need to narrow it down. Steph is shaking her head at me right now. With good reason. I've been talking about this a lot. Anyway, I should go and not do other stuff. Okay. Peace

No comments: