Friday, December 19, 2003

Love what you are, not what you would like to be

Well, here it is. My top ten list. I'll forwarn you; it'll probably change in the next couple of days. But as of right now, this is it. You may not agree with me. That's fine. Make your own top ten list. Then crumple it up and throw it away, cause you'll be wrong :} I'm joking of course....I'm not that big of a snob. With out much further ado, here it is. My Top Ten Albums of 2003.

1. Alkaline Trio - "Good Mourning"
2. Death Cab for Cutie - "Transatalnticism"
3. The Kills - "Keep on Your Mean Side"
4. Lawrence Arms - "The Greatest Story Ever Told"
5. Interpol - "Turn on the Bright Lights"
6. Thursday - "War All the Time"
7. Cat Power - "You are Free"
8. Weakerthans - "Reconstruction Site"
9. Brand New - "Deja Entandu"
10. Thrice - "The Artist in the Ambulance"

No comments: