Monday, December 08, 2003

This is My Body, This is the Blood I Found

War was declared last night. Steph and I were attacked by two people (I'm looking right at you, Alissa and Eric). The attack was vicious and calculated. The first sock was thrown and around 9 PM Pacific Time, and many more volleys of deadly sock rockets (not to be confused with snot rockets) followed. The whole battle lasted a good 20 minutes, and it was clear that we were victorious. Evil was defeated......okay, so that was a long winded way of saying that Steph and I had a sock war with Alissa and Eric. Needless to say, it was the mosty exercise I've gotten in months, possibly years. Then we played the new Marion Kart, drinking a whole bottle of tequilla in the process. At some point I ended up falling off our bed and hitting my knee, making it bleed. I started whining, but Steph told me to stop being a baby and go to sleep. So I did. Oh yeah, I took a test and found out that I am Josef Stalin. Go figure.

No comments: