Saturday, January 21, 2006

Weekly Recap

Here's a recap of the week.

Monday was great. We went to the Sharks game and watched the Sharks beat the Lightning 3-1. It was the first Sharks game I had been to in quite awhile. It was nice to go back. If you haven't been to a hockey game yet, you should go. Even if you don't know much about the sport, it's the most entertaining sport to watch. Check a game out.

Work was the same as usual. Nothing major happened. It was a pretty slow week. I've decided that I'm happy that I switched to the day shift. The day time crew is so much fun, and have a better outlook on things than the afternoon crew. All in all, they're a much more pleasant group to work with.

I guess that's all to recap. Not much happened this week, which is better than a bunch of bad things happening, I suppose.

Time to watch the two Sharks games I have Tivo'ed (Tivoed?)

2 comments:

Nathan Gilmer said...

dude you should rename this the quarterly recap, not the weekly, because you probably wont put any thing else up for like another month... hahaha!! just giving you crap. it was nice to see you guys last night.

thatbeernerd said...

I will let my new post be my response to this post ;)