Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Extended Education

I picked up a Japanese language program the other day. I decided to learn a new language to fill up the extra hours that I have now that I'm done with school. I haven't actually started yet, because I haven't been home the last couple of days, but I'm stoked about it.

In other news, for people who need to fill some missing gap in their lives by knowing all the trivial happenings of my life (which I really hope is no one), I got new shoes today. I've decided to go back to wearing Vans. I've been wearing DCs for the past 3-4 years, but I don't like any of their new designs, so I'm trying Vans again.

I've been playing GTA:San Andreas lately. I wasn't as excited about this one, because I figured it would be just about the same as Vice City. Surprise, surprise, it is basically the same. But I still fucking love it. I forgot how awesome this game series has been (at least since 3). I mean, all they really added was some mini games and character customization, but the game itself is so fun, I can't put it down. And I must admit, I do have a lot of fun playing pool in the bars. It's nice to have a video game that I'm excited about again.

4 comments:

ed said...

gta is my god and master... once flying becomes available you will never leave the house again... which is good... cause there's some scary shit out there... like beavers. and people who willingly drive saturns.

ed

thatbeernerd said...

I don't know...Neon drivers scare me slightly more than Saturn drivers. Especially people who drive the Neon "Cappuccino."

thatbeernerd said...

Or is it the "Espresso"? I don't know. I can't keep track of that shit.

"The Finger? You mean like this?" *turns into a hot dog*
"No...nothing at all like that."

Anonymous said...

Exspresso. Yeah. Not only did they name their vechile after a fucking shitty coffee drink, the purposefully misspelled it to.

GTA:SA has become your life simulator. Why spend money everyday when you can spend it once and live as somone else and spend _thier_ money!?

I'm just jealous 'cause I don't have it. :(

-Matt