Monday, November 08, 2004

Ok. It's been a couple days. I've avoided posting due to the fact that I know that they would just be pissed off political rants, and who really wants to read more of those?

So, what's been going on? Not a whole hell of a lot. There was a birthday party for Steph's dad this weekend. It was fun, I just wish I could have gotten there a little earlier (had to work). Everyone got pretty damn smashed, and I got to drink some Black Bush, so it was good times.

I read an interview with the director of Saw on Suicide Girls. The dude only had 18 days to film the movie, because the studio gave him a budget lower than Cabin Fever (another damn good movie). He had at the most three takes for each scene, usually only two takes. That's pretty damn impressive, especially since it came out looking like a fairly well funded movie. Gotta give props for that.

No comments: