Saturday, November 13, 2004

A Crying Shame

This week, a legacy ended, with the death of a very important figure in this world. He was loved by many, and he was hated by many, but none can deny the impact he had on people. I am, of course, speaking of Old Dirty Bastard.

I'm tired of working. I've decided that I don't have enough fun for a person of my age. I work about 45 hours a week, I go to school (thankfully not full time this semester), and that doesn't leave much time for me to have a social life. It mainly has to do with my work schedule; since I don't get off until after midnight, it makes it had to do something after work. So this is a cry, nay, plea! for my friends to help me (and Steph) have somewhat of a life. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I was at The Endup on Saturday night it was hip-hop night. They had an enlarged, scanned photo of the ODB's driver's license in front of the 1's and 2's with two candles on either side of it. It was sweet.

-Matt

Anonymous said...

Wait, you're saying that people go to bed before midnight? Bastards.
And Tuesday, Saturday or Sunday night, I'm open - thought Tuesdays don't usually scream "Hey, look at me! It's Tuesday! Go out and do something, fuckwit!" Yeah....

-Chris