Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Yes! I can be a lazy slob now!

So, this semester is over. Finally. I took my last final today. It went well, although I could have done better. I needed to study some more. You may be asking, "Well, why didn't you study more?" Well, little old me decided to catch a case of food poisoning last night. Nothing major; no projectile vomiting or explosive #2, but bad enough to make my stomach hurt like fuck and make me not want to move. It's gotten better, but my stomach still hurts every once and awhile. But fuck it; who cares? I don't have homework again until late August. Hell yeah!

Steph started teaching me how to drive a stick the other day. She said I did well. I was actually able to get the car into first gear, which she told me is not easy to do your first time out. I'm proud of myself. It was fun and I want to go out again.

Pick up the new David Cross cd. Funny shit.

No comments: