Thursday, May 13, 2004

Every fuckin' where I go I see the pathos that I know will spell the termination of us all

Actual exchange between myself and customer today:

Customer: Is The Last Samurai under 'T' or 'S'?
Me: (with disgust in voice) It's under 'L.'
Customer: (confusion in voice) 'L?'

That's how my whole day was. I also had an 18 year old girl (or younger) bounce up to me, ask if we had Distellers tickets, and then after I said no, she said "okay. I like you. Bye." And then bounced away. What can I say? I attract those high school girls. I also talked to a girl about Alkaline Trio, and then found out that she's friends with the drummer from Tsunami Bomb, so I finally got to find out why the bassists isn't in the band anymore. Apparently, he stopped being cool. So now I know. And so do you. Work continued to be weird after that

I have one more class tomorrow, and then finals, and then one semester til I graduate. Rockin'. I had to sit through presentations the other day on my vert bio class. They were good, except for one presentation had more cuts than an Aronofsjy film (that one's for you Matt). I can't wait for summer, so I can veg out.

No comments: