Wednesday, September 24, 2003

Keep On Your Mean Side

I'm officially an Apple user. Yay me.

Went and saw the Kills tonight. Awesome. The lead singer girl reminded me of Helena Bonham Carter from "Fight Club;" she paced around the stage like a caged animal and I expected her to explode and start screaming her head off at any moment. Long live rock n roll. On a related topic, I've been going to a hell of a lot of shows lately. Send me money.

Last couple of days have been good. I've been feeling a lot better lately. I do feel kind of dumpy right now, but that's probably because it's 3:30 in the morning and I'm still awake.

Time to do more things on my laptop that I could already do with other things in my house. I just choose to do them with my laptop cause it makes me look cool.

No comments: