Wednesday, February 11, 2004

I wanna punch every bee in the face

Well, I got another job. It's not much; only about 6 hours a week. I'll be working with Dr Girman helping organizing the vertebrate museum before it gets all shipped out before the remodling of Darwin Hall. I will be making $10 an hour though, so I'm stoked about that.

I'm really started to get worried about graduating. I'm not worried about being to graduate; that I can do no problem. I just have no goddamn clue what I'm going to do after that. It seems so hard to get into the biology business (if you can call it a business). I just don't know where to start. Sometimes I feel like I'm way behind schedule and that I should have been worrying about this years ago. Oh well. I just don't want to be stuck at the Wherehut forever.

I'm watching Lost in Translation again. It's an awesome movie.

No comments: