Saturday, October 18, 2003

I choose my friends by the beating of their heart, not the swelling of their heads

I swear that the dumbest, angriest people come out of their holes on Saturdays. I know. I work in retail. And I end up hating every customer by the end of every Saturday. Thankfully, I don't close on Saturday's that often, and it seems like the assholes don't come out until later in the day. But at least I'm home now. I'm anxiously waiting for my DSL to be turned on. None of this dial-up bull shit. I saw Saves the Day and Taking Back Sunday last night. TBS was awesome, and STD was good, but a little boring. Going to punk shows always makes me feel/think two things: I always feel so fucking old, and I'm always reminded of how many people think that being punk means that they have to be annoying little fucks. Okay. I'm done ranting now. Time for coffee.

No comments: